Created to reduce the number of collisions and deaths caused by driving distractions and impairment, NNID brings patented technology, never before used, to bring safer driving closer.
- – Existing phone Apps for driver use have good intentions.
- – Legislation is a herald of need and tries to force compliance.
None of that is working!
Apps, Legislation and Enforcement have not provided the societal force nor usability to deliver individual change and seem not to be making any progress toward saving many thousands of lives.
Safer Driving and Safer Roads –
Achieving personal behavioural change is complicated. Bringing High-Tech creates a network firewall to cell phones with no need for Apps. Now NNID is bringing that capability, it sets highly distracting Apps beyond reach and others; qualified as safest provide driving and travel aids for commuters, travelers, first responders and just to safely keep in touch with the family and the office.
Change starts with awareness, not prohibition.
NNID is looking for your contribution of energy, effort, relationship, outreach or donation. We are focused on:
- Bringing awareness by empowering TV and Radio to talk about cell phone use in real time during their traffic reports.
- Giving people their own personal and private feedback on their cellphone use while driving.
- Providing an App-independent way, automated on the cell phone network, to anonymously provide the individual feedback.
- Work with App and vehicle display developers to reduce distraction and provide needed best practices and consistency.
- Getting everyone’s attention and generating more interest in drastically reducing distracted driving behaviors is our first goal.
Your involvement and donation will make that happen.
Ready to find out more?
We have information about how to donate and the benefits that we strive to provide.
Technology is key to changing behaviour. Only engaging with each community, its media leaders and motivated citizens to strive to a better way, then we can all drive more safely. Traffic reports and auto responding Apps let us know friends and colleagues will be late, there is no need to call or text them.
We can use in-car Apps on the car dashboard or on the phone that have been certified as more safe and using the cell phone network to limit the use of highly distracting Apps. Phones plugged-in to App-linked dash mounts keeps hands of the phone and on the wheel.
NNID can provide a little feedback at the right place and time to allow all of us to be safer. Personally sharing some data anonymously you can learn and be an example of ways to drive safely.